The aims of the association are:
- Promote the study and research of everything related to sheep and goats, covering, by extension, the wild species of ruminants.
- Organize periodic meetings in order to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- Collaborating with all the institutions or organizations related to the sheep and goat sector requesting it.
- Inform the members about all those activities related to the world of small and wild species of ruminants.
- Transmit and disseminate these experiences and knowledge to the livestock sector, with the aim of truly materializing research and development (R&D) in this field.